- Non-smoking rooms, non-smoking throughout
- Guest Room with Air conditioning
- No cooking in rooms
- Footwear must be worn at all times in public area
- Pets are not allowed
- Reception open until 8.30 PM
- All room rates based on 2 person
- All children are welcome
- Children 0-12 year(s) must use an extra bed
- Extra beds are available for additional charge
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Eftpos and cash. American Express attracts a 3% surcharge
- Kayak hire is available, transport (drop-off and pick-up) is subject to a service charge
From 3:00 pm to 8.30 pm
If you expect to arrive outside reception opening hours, please inform Panorama Jindabyne in advance, to arrange an after-hours key pick up.
Before 10:00 hours
All ONLINE bookings require full payment to be confirmed. The total amount of the booking will be debited from the credit card used to book at time of booking.
Phone and Email bookings for stays DURING the snow season require a 50% deposit at time of booking with balance due 30 days prior to arrival.
Phone and Email bookings for stays OUTSIDE the snow season require a 50% deposit at time of booking with balance to be paid 7 days before arrival.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Cancellations received more than 60 days prior to arrival date will receive 100% refund less a $45.00 handling fee.
Cancellations received between 60 and 14 days prior to arrival date will receive a 50% refund of tariff.
Cancellations received 14 days or less prior to arrival will receive no refund.
Cancellations of 1 night stays will receive no refund at any time.
Refunds can not be made on part of holidays, nor can holidays be moved to another date.